Triumph Scrambler 900cc
- 2016 Triumph Scrambler
- Custom by Hawkeye Moto
- 1600 miles since new (under 100 since the rebuild)
- 2 x Runner Up – 2500 points each
- Buy 5 Tickets, Get 1 Free
It’s back! The previous winner in the early July draw opted to take the cash alternative after some marital pressure for a new kitchen! So the Ignite community have spoken, you wanted it back, so it’s back!
We will again offer a cash alternative, if the winner chooses it this time then I don’t know what we will will do with the bike, maybe just keep it for ourselves to admire and enjoy! It’s probably the most stunning bike we’ve ever had for a prize or in fact ever laid eyes on!
The paint job alone is breath taking. It’s the third bike we’ve had as a prize from Hawkeye Moto and each one has been exceptional quality with immense attention to detail.
Based bike is a triumph Scrambler 900 EFI 2016 model which had covered less than 1500 miles before custom work was carried out and less than 100 done since.
The bike will come with original clocks for proof as well as MOT history.
Bike will be serviced by Lind triumph and MOT’d for new owner 22/06.
Ready to ride and enjoy and boy does the bike go well and sounds even better!
The bike will be valeted by the legendary detailer Freddy Trott for new owner.
- Baak Flat tracker bars with biltwell grips
- Baak classic polished front and rear mudguards
- Baak bates style headlight with integrated motogadget speedo
- Baak tail light and tail tidy
- YSS shocks
- Did x ring gold chain
- Vintage VW beetle exhaust tips
- Continental TKC80 tyres
- Motone front brake reservoir
- Motone krait seat
- Motone polished aluminium fuel cap
- Motone polished chain guard
- Motone indicators
- Motone Ignition relocation
- Aluminium sump guard
- Inglorious customs custom paint job
- Urban rider X trip machine mini panniers
- Trickle charger with lead
- Data tagged
- 2 keys
Live draw will take place Thursday 3rd August, free UK delivery to the winner. The winner can choose to take the cash alternative instead of the bike which is £6300 (70% the cost of the bike).
- Maximum 3000 tickets
- Maximum 300 entries per user
- One lucky winner will be winning this awesome bike on Thursday 3rd August regardless of how many tickets are sold
- Live Draw 3rd August at 9.15pm on our Facebook Page
- Free UK delivery to the winner